Hi-Line Platform Lift
The Dalby Glide Hi-Line platform lift brings an 'elevator' feel to a platform lift for only a fraction of the cost.
Fully complying with building regs 2000 part M, ISO 9386-1 and CE marked, this latest addition to the Glide range is based on the popular Hi-Rise platform lift but features a full mirrored cab back wall with LED Hi-Line lighting and illuminated control panel.
The Glide Hi-Line platform lift can be specified with a variety of options including visual annunciation, audible annunciation and powered doors. This gives all the benefits of a moving carriage lift with the ease of installation and maintenance of a platform lift.
Configure your Hi-Line platform lift
|Height:||up to 9000mm|
|No. of stops:||up to 6|
|Platform Size:||1480 x 1100mm
1480 x 1000mm
1480 x 900mm
|Pit Depth:||50mm or 50mm ramp|
|Power:||240V 20A or 3 phase 400V 10A|
|Lifting Mechanism:||Self sustained nut and screw
To download CAD drawings you need to either login or register with us. Alternatively you can download PDF drawings without registering.
- K-TYP01 1100mm Platform; Through Doors
- K-TYP02 1100mm Platform; Doors same side
- K-TYP03 1100mm Platform; Ground Floor Adjacent Door
- K-TYP04 1100mm Platform; Adjacent Doors
- K-TYP05 1100mm Platform; Top Floor Adjacent Door
- K-TYP11 1000mm Platform; Through Doors
- K-TYP12 1000mm Platform; Doors same side
- K-TYP15 900mm Platform; Through Doors
- K-TYP16 900mm Platform; Doors same side
- K-TYP19 1100mm Platform; 3 Floor Example
- K-TYP20 1100mm Platform; 4 Floor Example
- K-TYP21 1000mm Platform; 3 Floor Example
- K-TYP22 1000mm Platform; 4 Floor Example
- K-TYP23 900mm Platform; 3 Floor Example
- K-TYP24 900mm Platform; 4 Floor Example